2010 State Of Web Performance Report
Zoompf has released the results of the inaugural 2010 State of Web Performance report which analyzes the performance of the top 1000 most popular websites as ranked by Alexa. Zoompf combed through nearly 90,000 URLs and downloaded over 700 megabytes of content to learn how web performance within the top 1000 websites stacks up.
This report includes answers to these questions and more:
- What are the most common and impactful performance issues impacting sites in the Alexa Top 1000?
- How effectively are performance optimizations implemented by these organizations?
- What savings could be achieved if optimizations were fully applied?
- What does the state of performance tell us about the maturity of web performance optimization practices?
- What can you learn from the performance successes and failures of sites in the Alexa Top 1000 to help optimize your own web applications?
Download your free copy of Zoompf’s 2010 State of Web Performance Report by filling out the form below.
Stay current on the latest web performance best practices.
Zoompf Web Performance Optimizer (WPO) is a cloud-based tool for on-demand web performance testing and optimization. The first and only tool that makes it possible to build maximum performance into your site, and drop seconds off page-load times, improve user satisfaction, drive additional revenue, and reduce operational costs.
Tips, tricks, and guidance from Zoompf experts.